SHIFT: VARIABLE SCHEDULE (MOSTLY 12:15pm-4:15pm)
1. Ability to operate a central switchboard system and other related communications equipment.
2. Ability to learn, within a reasonable period of time, the organization and functions of the various County offices and departments.
3. Ability to provide information in a clear, distinct and pleasant manner.
4. Education equivalent to the completion of high school.
5. Ability to communicate effectively with the general public, supervisor, and co-workers.
6. Ability to remain seated at a switchboard console for extended periods of time.
7. Ability to calmly and efficiently handle emergency calls.
8. Ability to work full days in other switchboard operator’s absence.
9. May need to sometimes work an 8 hour day (8:15am-4:15pm)
PLEASE SEND APPLICATIONS AND/OR RESUMES TO:
2 North Main Street, Suite 108
Greensburg, PA 15601
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Employment in Westmoreland