Press "Enter" to skip to content

Resident warming frozen pipes sparks fire at Hempfield mobile home

Firefighters work at the scene of a mobile home fire in Hempfield on Wednesday.

A resident using a heat gun Wednesday morning to thaw pipes in a Hempfield mobile home sparked a fire that heavily damaged the home, according to Fire Chief Anthony Kovacic.


Source: The Tribune-Review

Be First to Comment

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *