SHIFT: Variable Shifts (Includes weekends, evenings and holidays) SALARY: PG 5
8:30AM-4:00PM, 8:30AM-12:30PM, and 12:30PM-8:00PM
Minimum 12 hours per week
1. High school graduate or G.E.D. or any equivalent combination of acceptable training and experience.
2. Ability to answer telephones, take messages, use of public address system, provide assistance and direct calls and visitors to appropriate prison personnel.
3. Ability to receive cash and other items for inmates, verify all incoming monies and valuables, record and post money orders, reconcile cash drawer.
4. Ability to coordinate approved visitors for inmates and process visitors for prison personnel.
5. Ability to sort, censor and prepare all incoming inmate and prison mail and other documents for distribution.
6. Ability to accept employee call-offs, notify the appropriate prison department and notify appropriate personnel of deliveries.
7. Ability to operate a variety of office equipment including personal computer, calculator, typewriter, paging equipment, metal detector, etc.
8. Ability to communicate effectively, to follow instructions, perform mathematically calculations, and perform general clerical duties. etc.
9. Must be able to successfully complete PA Department of Corrections Non-Security 2 Week Training at Camp Hill.
All applications and resumes should be submitted to :
2 North Main Street, Suite 108
Greensburg, PA 1560l
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Employment in Westmoreland