Westmoreland County is seeking a Fiscal Officer in the Financial Administration department. The purpose of this position is to monitor asset management, maintain inventories of fixed assets and manage purchase card administration. The holder of this position will serve as a backup for the Investment Officer and assist in the preparation and maintenance of the County budget.
Essential Functions of this position are as follows:
1. Conducts physical inventory of County-owned assets in assigned facilities
2. Ensures all County items/property are properly tagged for reporting
3. Manages, tracks, and develops reports for County P-Card transactions
4. Assists in the budget process
5. Assists in grant review, monitoring and reporting process
6. Assists in assuring compliance with all federal, state, and local accounting principles, procedures, and financial record-keeping requirements
7. Prepares agenda items for Public Meetings
The successful candidate should possess the following education and experience:
1. Bachelors or similar 4-year degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Management. Government accounting/finance preferred.
2. Minimum of 2 years experience with accounting processes and finances.
In addition, the applicant must have a valid Pennsylvania Driver’s license as well as reside in Westmoreland County throughout employment, or establish County residency within 180 days of being hired.
Applications, Resumes, along with salary requirements should be mailed to:
Collette M Coletta, H/R Coordinator
2 North Main Street, Suite 108
Greensburg PA 15601
Or may be emailed to:
Accepting applications through June 17th, 2018
Source: Employment in Westmoreland