Press "Enter" to skip to content

Fire damages Greensburg home; residents get out unharmed

No injuries were reported in a bedroom fire at 321 South Maple Ave. home on Saturday afternoon in Greensburg.

Greensburg officials said a late morning blaze Saturday at a home on South Maple Avenue was caused by an overload of electrical appliances.


Source: The Tribune-Review

Be First to Comment

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    %d bloggers like this: