Press "Enter" to skip to content

Derry Area Middle School briefly evacuated after heating unit overheats

Ligonier Volunteer Fire Company was among responders to a Derry Area Middle School fire alarm.

Students at Derry Area Middle School were briefly evacuated from their classrooms Thursday after an overheated part of the school’s heating system started smoking, spurring fears the building was on fire.

Source: The Tribune-Review

Be First to Comment

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    %d bloggers like this: