Westmoreland Manor is seeking applicants for the position of Department Clerk II Temp at the rate of $11.66 per hour. The purpose of this position is to fill-in at the Westmoreland County Switchboard desk as needed, and to provide general reception to the visitors, employees and residents of Westmoreland Manor. On-call availability/flexibility is a must! Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Act as a liaison between visitors, residents and staff; directs visitors as needed
• Operate multi-line telephone systems, including the County call-off line; transfers calls as needed
• Recording all County employee call-offs using AS400 software
• Entering maintenance work orders
• Complete overhead paging as needed; make morning announcements
• Sign-in and out any visitors and agency staff to Westmoreland Manor
• Provide secretarial support to administrative offices
• Act quickly, calmly and intelligently in emergency situations in order to provide accurate information pertaining to fire calls and emergency situations
A high school diploma or GED required, and six months’ experience operating a multi-line switchboard is preferred.
County residency must be established within 180 days and maintained throughout employment. Resumes, cover letters, and salary requirements should be sent to:
Lisa Harkins, Human Resource Manager
2480 South Grande Blvd.
Greensburg, PA 15601
Deadline for applications is Friday, October 18th.
Source: Employment in Westmoreland