Westmoreland County is seeking applicants for the position of Custodial Coordinator(2nd Shift).
• Supervisory work involving the assignment and direct supervision of custodial employees.
• Train new and existing employees in proper custodial procedures including manually operated tools, electrically powered machines, cleaning compounds, solvents, and chemicals.
• Perform daily inspections to ensure cleanliness of buildings.
• Order, replenish, and distribute supplies and track inventory.
• Maintain record, files, and statistics required within the Department.
• Troubleshoot equipment, machinery, and devices used by custodial staff.
• Attend meetings, trainings, and seminars as required.
• Log and report any maintenance related issues and inform Facilities Manager of such.
• Ensure compliance with any and all regulations and health standards.
Applicants must meet the MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING requirements:
A high school diploma or GED is required along with a valid PA driver’s license.
A clean criminal history free of any charges or Felony convictions.
Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience in custodial and/or building maintenance work is required.
County residency must be established within 180 days and maintained throughout employment. Resumes, cover letters, and salary requirements should be sent to:
Greg McCloskey, Director of Public Works
194 Donohoe Road
Greensburg, PA 15601
Or may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is February 14, 2019. Emailed applications must place Custodial Coordinator in the subject line. Applications without salary requirements will not be considered.
Source: Employment in Westmoreland